Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2013 17:05:24 -0500
Hi Derek ,Allan et al,

Changing resolution can be done quickly if required.

There have been many utilities for this over the years,

but here's a nice one:

HRC - HotKey Resolution Changer

http://funk.eu/hrc/

Regardless ,you're free to try any of the others that come up in a search for

"free resolution changer"  - some are old ,but still work on Win 7.

Peter E.

From: "Derek Buchanan"

Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 11:19 AM

To: <[log in to unmask]>

Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] lousy YAHOO

Alan,

     There is a way, but it involves changing the display resolution

on your computer.  It is a temporary way and has to be done each time

you want to login with classic yahoo.

http://techdows.com/2011/11/revert-to-yahoo-mail-classic-or-old-yahoo-mail-from-new-one.html

Derek

P.S.

There was supposedly another way by turning off java in your browser,

but I think they closed the hole on that way.

                         support at our website:

                          http://freepctech.com