Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Amy Ledford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 12:04:11 -0700
Bob,

Try restoring Defaults on each tab of Internet Options. Make sure your version of IE is 128-bit encryption, and that the version itself is up to date (6.x) by clicking Help-About Internet Explorer. Disable the Windows Firewall (Control Panel-Windows Firewall.) if it still does not work, try disabling startup items (start-run-type msconfig, click OK, go to the Startup tab, click Disable All (Disable all is only for windows XP) then click OK, and Close, you should then be prompted to restart) On Restart, check the box that says dont show this message again, click OK, Try IE again.

Since you are still able to surf the internet, try using an alternate browser such as netscape (netscape.com) or Mozilla Firefox (mozilla.org). My personal preference is Firefox.

Amy Ledford

Bob Eason <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi
Following a System Restore I get a "The page cannot be displayed " whenever I try to access a secure site eg My ISP account page eg My Renderosity shopping basket site.
I've searched through the IE Options (IE on WinXP SP2 on Dell Computer) but can't see what setting is amiss. I've disabled Counterspy and Norton without luck .
Help and advice greatly appreciated
Thanks
Bob

visit our download web page at: