Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 20:02:53 -0800
Active desktop I did not care for, but I did like the Quick Launch toolbars
in IE4. After loosing them during IE5 beta testing, I discovered how hard is
was to uninstall IE5! In the process I discovered that the toolbars are
activated by a single DLL file that can be added to IE5. I assume that
active desktop will also activate in the same way. Unfortunately, although I
resurrected both in my own system,

I don't remember which files were involved, but it may give you an idea to
search for them. Some registry entries may need to be added - they were
already in my system form the previous installation. However, if you can
remove IE5, it may be easier to do as Larry said.

Peter Shkabara
http://pesh.what.cc