Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Pinelands <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 23:13:41 +0200
Hi,

The only way I've found is to got to your Outlook Express folder and to save
everything in it under the "MAIL" folder also has an extra percaution to
drag and drop important emails from Outlook Express to your back-up drive.

Fonts will probably not be needed to be backed-up unless you download them
off the internet....when u re-install all your programs they will install
all your fonts again, as this is your primary source for fonts next to
Windows. Altho if you do download them or they don't come from installed
programs then yes saving the folder is the best way.

DON'T forget to back-up your address book and your bookmarks/favourites,
address book can be exported to a TXT file (Open your address book and under
"File" is an option to export your addresses) and to save your bmarks simply
copy the bookmark.htm file or Favourites folder.

<Personal Opinion>
Why don't u partition your HD at the same time, I find it wonderful to put
Window in its own little section ~200mb's and then have 2 more partitions,
ie: C:\ = Win ; D:\ = All program files ; E:\ Data files (Compressed Drive)
In this way if everything goes wrong all I need to do is to Format C:\ & D:\
and leave all my data safely in E:\
</Personal Opinion>

Happy Spring Cleaning, but BE CAREFUL as someone once said "Data isn't
important, until you Delete it" or sumthing like that.

Hope I've helped
Cheers
Kevin Hains
Cape Town
South Africa
Http://www.club.co.za
Never Fight with a Dragon for thou art Crunchy and goest well with Cheese

>I am ready to take the plunge and wipe my drive clean of Win98 and
reinstall
>it. I have a couple of questions though.
>
>1)  How do I save all my folders and messages in Outlook Express
>5.00.2314.1300 to be reinstated when I reinstall it?
>
>2) What is the best way to save my fonts, just copy the files and reinstall
>them?

>Chuck Hassenplug

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]