Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jorge Ocasio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 12:42:55 -0500
At 02:26 AM 03/28/2001 -0500, you wrote:

>I have a network of 15 computers running various OS's (95, 98,NT).  I'd like
>each user to be able to type a message to a coworker and have the message
>pop-up on the coworkers workstation.  Does anyone know of a built in function
>within the Office'97 group, know where to acquire the software, or know of a
>method to achieve this?  All thoughts appreciated.

Paul,

Windows 98 has an accessory called Winpopup.exe.  I can't say if Win 95 or
NT has it as well.  However, Winpopup allows a user to send a message (Ala
AOL's instant messaging) from one workstation to another but only over your
network.  For it to work, it would have to be placed in the startup menu.

You will find Winpopup.exe in the Windows directory.  If it's not there
then it was never added doing the original set up. To add it now, you would
need to go to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs.  Go
to the second tab.  Under System Tools, it should be the last item on that
list.

If Win 95 or NT doesn't have this accessory then you will have to look
elsewhere for your solution.

Jorge Ocasio