Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Kingery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 08:34:05 -0600
I'm a CNA.  It's been my experience that your server willl need to boot
to plain old DOS.  In fact all you really need in the DOS partition
besides the Netware startup files is command.com.  You may find other
external command files helpful as you gain experience.  When you install
Netware 3.12 you'll need to partition off a majority of the drive as a
Netware partition.  (This is a step in the installation process).  After
installation is complete you'll enter "server" at the command prompt to
start Netware.

Good luck.

Jim Kingery

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]