Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jun 1998 20:36:15 -0600
At 01:43 AM 6/20/98 EDT, david a. abbe wrote:
>Hi,
>
>on new systems, the card game hearts is usually installed.  It wasn't on
>mine.  I've looked and looked but can't find it.  now i have gateway
>disks and some compaq disks but haven't located it yet.  could somebody
>please point me in the right direction??  this is an embarrassing
>question but still yet.....  i am running win95B.  and i have no internet
>access at the moment....  just need to know where you all load hearts
>from ??  sorry bad phrasing.

David,

Open Control Panel.  Click on the Add/Remove Programs Icon.  Then
choose the Windows Setup Tab.   In this window is a selection,
"Accessories."  Double click on this line.  It will bring up options
and then be sure you have checked the item listed as:  "Games."
This installs Minesweeper, Hearts, Freecell and others.   Click
OK...  and it will prompt you for your CD or Floppy disks so it
can load the Games.   You will then find them listed under
START / Programs / Accessories / Games

BOB WRIGHT  -   [log in to unmask]  - http://nospin.com
Listserv Owner   PCBUILD : PCSOFT : PC-MS : VPLANETS
                             PCBLDFAQ : PC-PDA : I-GAMES