Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 10:51:10 -0800
On 19 Feb 98 at 7:53, LANICE GREEN wrote:

> For the last couple of weeks, when I boot up the puter, I get the WIN95
> Start Up menu, where you are given the choices of bootup: 1.)
> Normal.....Safe Mode, Safe mode with Network Support etc.
> You then have so many seconds to make a choice, I have been choosing 1.)
> Normal...and even if I don't make the choice it automacticaly goes into
> Normal bootup and Windows loads.
>
> Everything is running fine and have had no problems but how do I get rid of
> this annoying screen at bootup?

  Look in the Control Panel for TweakUI.  If you don't already have
it, you can download it from Microsoft.  It lets you choose whether
the menu is displayed; if it is, what the default and timeout values
are, and if not you can pick whether you want to watch your
AUTOEXEC.BAT execute, or stare at the splash screen instead.
  [Controlling the options from TweakUI is much simpler than
unprotecting MSDOS.SYS and editting it.  I'm betting that if this
setting has come up by accident or as a prank, TweakUI may already be
installed.]

David G