Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 22:25:11 +0000
I'm sorry, I forgot the name of the person who asked the original zip
question, but I believe he also wanted advice on which software to
use:
I found the original DOS version of PKZip to be a pain, but it's
free.  I tried using it with some shareware Windows interface, but
that wasn't much easier.  As someone said here, there's also a
Windows version; it costs about the same as WinZip, but I haven't
tried it (Windows PKZip).
I tried an evaluation copy of EZip (I think).  Not bad, but not as
easy to use as Winzip.
I finally bought WinZip.  An excellent program, with excellent
support.  You can download the latest version for a 3-week trial from
their site (www.winzip.com, I think, but the company is called Nico
Mak).
Before buying, don't forget that some uninstallers and general
utilities programs like Nuts and Bolts include good zip and unzip
programs, so check to see what you have before you spend money.

Thank you.
David Jonathan Justman

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]