Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
GeorgeMary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 06:31:26 -0700
Westly, I think you still have the boot loader in your disk 1 mbr(master
boot record).   You can get rid of it by issuing the command   fdisk
/mbr   at a DOS prompt (use a startup disc) then proceed as normal.

--
George&Mary Skokan [log in to unmask]

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml