Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 22:10:24 +0500
Hi All,
This is my first time on pc-soft. I've been facing serious windows 95
hang up problems whenever I try to use any internet phone. I have used
Internet phone by Vocal Tac, Voxphone, Freetel.
Recently I'm using Voxphone 3.0, which I downloaded as a free download
from their site.
Well sometimes it hangs up immediately during usage while at other times
it might work for an hour or so before hanging up. So whenever windows
hang up I have to shut down my computer from the main power switch of
the computer as no key on the keyboard, as well as the mouse freezes.
I've tried to use Esc., Ctrl+Alt+Del, Ctrl+Esc, buttons ,but in vain.
I'm using IBM's PC-330, 166 MMx, 2.5 Gb, Creatives Sound Blaster SB-16
and Us Robotics 33.6  Sportster Voice external modem, but its working on
28.8 kbps.
Any help regarding this problem will be greatly appreciated.
TIA
Gulraiz Anwar

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]