Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2007 07:09:29 -0700
Hi Dottie,

A recent issue of Consumer Reports rated various antivirus and other
security software. They rated McAfee towards the top, and AVG and Avast were
at the bottom. They also rated Norton near the middle. That said, I
personally use Avast and have heard nice comments about AVG. My experience
with Norton, and I have had a lot of it, is that Norton is quite invasive of
your system, while Avast is compact and "clean".

My own recommendation would be to stick with McAfee unless you have a
specific reason for being unhappy with it. For someone without an antivirus
program, I don't hesitate in suggesting Avast. Perhaps others may have
additional input for you.