Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Trudy W. Schuett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 04:11:01 -0700
From: Automatic digest processor <[log in to unmask]>
To: Recipients of PCSOFT digests <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 10:36 PM
Subject: PCSOFT Digest - 25 Jul 2001 to 26 Jul 2001 (#2001-208)

> Date:    Wed, 25 Jul 2001 21:09:14 -0500
> From:    Ken Kraning <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: GO BACK
>
> Your opinion please.  Is there any downside concern with the GOBACK software?  It
seems to be a good solution for correcting problems before they get out of hand.  Thanks
for your input.

than once it's saved me hours of work that might have been lost otherwise. Mostly I'm
just running Word and e-mail, but if I'm also running the jukebox and editing several
documents at once, and working on my website then I run into trouble. It does force me
to focus on one thing at a time, and that's probably a good thing ;>)

Trudy W. Schuett
Publisher, The DesertLight Journal
The e-zine of the international men's rights movement
http://www.desertlightjournal.homestead.com/index.html