Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
AJEET NANKANI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 20:23:55 +0500
I have win95B on P200 MMX. My CD Drive is installed as Secondary Master.
I recently installed second HD on my computer as a Primary slave.
But after that I was unable to explore my CD-Drive through Explorer
since it does not show icon for CD. It only shows C: Drive (Primary
Master HD) and D: Drive (Primary Slave HD) and other things but not CD.

Before that problem means before installing second HD, Explorer
automaticaly shows D: as CD drive, so now it should show it as E:, but
it doesn't.

But When I Choose Start-Run and type E:\ in the box then Click Browse
button then it opens CD drive contents

So what should I do so Explorer Automaticaly shows CD drive as drive E:.

-Ajeet.