Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 10:34:13 -0700
This has been addressed before as how to record streaming audio on web
pages. I found some items in the archives and also found freeware and
shareware solutions. However, I still am trying to figure out what is
happening. If the sound is going through my sound card, why can't I record
it with regular utilities such as Recorder that comes with Windows, or my
SoundBlaster software?

I also ran across a site that plays music when you open the site:
http://www.monasterechevetogne.com/index.php?taalkeuze=3
How is the sound stream being generated? I looked at the source for the
pages but can't find how the sound is being initiated. Also, how can I turn
it off? There are some sample sounds available on their CD online shop, but
the background playing overpowers the sample. This brings up another point.
How can the two sound sources be running at the same time?

Sorry, I keep thinking that I know HTML, computer programming, and computers
in general, but sometimes the technology gets beyond me!

Peter

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml