Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doctor Data <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 22:35:59 -0400
Hi all,
I recently installed windows2000 on a client's desktop pc and reinstalled
msoffice as well.  I installed MS Office 2000(small business edition).  In
ms word, when she tries to open more than one word file from her My
Documents folder, it opens up a new instance of the MS Word program.  If
she's toggling between documents, she needs to alt-tab to get to each one
rather than clicking on the window menu item to toggle.  In the past when
she used windows95, she could open up multiple documents in one msword
instance.  She is not having this problem with excel.  Is there an option to
select in word so the program does not relaunch with every document that she
opens?
Thank you
Bill Ades
Doctor Data Technology Solutuions, inc.