Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 05:03:49 -0400
These graphics look exactly like crop marks used in printing.
This MS KB article shows how to create them:
WD: How to Create Crop Marks in Microsoft Word
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microsoft.com:
80/support/kb/articles/Q176/1/36.ASP&NoWebContent=1

Hopefully you'll be able to un-create them with this info.
****************

Oops, I found the text boundaries option, however, it is not selected. The
brackets seem to indicate the boundaries of the margins, and they are L
shaped, and in each corner of the page.

A picture of what they look like is here:

http://www.depts.drew.edu/acadtech/docs/desktop/microsoft/Office/Word/XP/ima
ges/pagemargin.jpg

They are an annoyance, and nothing more, but I have found nothing about
them, even on the Microsoft Self Help (formerly knowledgebase) place, save
for one article on annoyances.org.

http://www.annoyances.org/exec/forum/winxp/t1044981582

Again, thanks in advance for any advice or help.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode