Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 20:31:34 -0500
I tried to download from a site that uses QuickTime as it's media player.  Since I did not have Quicktime installed, I went to the Apple site and downloaded the player.  When I no longer need the website, I uninstalled the QuickTime Player.  Ever since then, I have been unable to download anything from anywhere without the QuickTime Player logo popping up on my screen followed by the message "QuickTime is missing software required to perform this operation.  Unfortunately, it is not available on the QuickTime server".  I have made countless attempts to remove any sign of QuickTime from my system but to no avail.  I still get the same message, and am unable to download anything.

Any advice would be appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

David

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml