Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
daryl crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 16:34:51 PDT
Do you think I should have something listed under Device
Manager, like
microphone?  I don't have anything listed.

Any ideas?

Diane Kroeckel
>Diane,in the Device manager scroll down to Sound,Video and Game
>Controllers.Click the plus sign and see a list of deavices, Click your
>sound card to highlight it, and click the Properties button.
The General tab of the Sound card Properties box lists the name and status
of the sound card.Even if the Device Status is listed as working
properly,the sound card could still have an IRQ conflict with another device
the the system ahsn't detected.

You could also try the volume control,click on the yellow speaker on your
tray and click options,you'll get a drop down menu,click properties,go
to"show the volume controls for and go to microphone.