Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 16:49:27 -0600
Do not reply to ADMIN postings using PCSOFT.  If you wish to comment
about this message send a private email to:  Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>

This message was accidently approved by a Moderator and it should
never have been posted to PCSOFT, as it is a hardware related question
and as such belongs on PCBUILD mailing list.

If you wish to post to the Topic, please send the emails to PCBUILD:

Thank you for your understanding when we have small errors like this
occur.

     Bob Wright
The NOSPIN Group