Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Mar 1998 13:29:20 -0500
Did a "re-arranging" of the files on the hard drive ("C")
with Norton Utilities v3 (latest patched) Speed Disk program.
Part of my directory structure was damaged, and I let MS-SCANDISK
"repair" it
(because it will at least tell you what it is doing, as opposed to Norton
Disk Doctor
which is a little "sparse" about what it is up to...)
I watched all the repairs it made, and properly un installed both
affected programs,
Second Copy97, and City of ****  Win95 Tax Program "for year 97".
The "city" program developer thought this would be a good idea,
and both programs reported they were gone.
Everything cleaned up nicely, and all other programs tried --- work...

The only problem I have now is --- I have a file in a subdirectory that
is zero bytes
and  DOS reports it is not there, with NO filename. In Win95a explorer,
it shows dots and dashes.
(A new "filename" was assigned by Win95a scandisk.)
I went in search of this file in Norton Disk Editor (READ ONLY!) and
discovered
that this file ACTUALLY has a "binary type face" name  that is MUCH
different
than what Win95 "sees", and all the other files have readable names in
"other" directories.
      (I have NEVER edited the DISK. --- do not know how...)
Windows can't find the file to delete it... (The name problem...)
DOS has no name for it, so I can't delete it from there with "del"
Deltree on a "parent" directory (they are all empty as of this point),
gets me nowhere.
I even dual booted into WFWG3.11 and ran the same commands from there
(DOS 6.2)
NO good.

Anybody have some undocumented "unconditional" switches for getting rid
of this?
OR, (since re-doing the system is not an easy possibility) can "it" just
stay there?

It is a Maxtor 7Gdrive with 2g,2g,2g, .5g partitions.  "C", "E", "F",
"G",   running from BIOS/lba
on an Acculogic side4-vl card.  Drive installed 12/97.
If I used MAXBLAST 9.04 to "image" the drive to a different partition,
(and back) do you think the "bad" file would get "copied" too?
(Getting an "empty"  2g partition would also be a problem...)

  Anybody got any other ideas?

  Thanks in advance,  Rick

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]