Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 09:47:22 -0500
Open and click Edit. Here you can change the icon, or associate the file
type extension (.dat) with another program.  I use wordpad for .dat files,
although I rarely try to open them (for the reason above that the email in
my sent folder is easier to access.)
Tom Turak

-----Original Message-----
From: Beverly Caviness [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2002 11:28 PM

Help -- my problem sometimes when I send an e-mail to several people it
comes back undelivered from one of them undelivered and there is an
attachment sometimes two. It has the icon of a program I once had and
removed from my computer "Microsoft comic chat"- this is followed by the
letters ATT00* a different number and .dat as ATT00145.dat.
I've searched my computer to remove all files with this icon, and run
searches.  But somewhere in there is something that makes this type of file
attach to e-mails I send then they come back undelivered.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml