Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 19:24:16 +0300
On 3 Aug 2000, at 13:01, James Leo Woodford, Jr. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Ron,
>
> I have no experience with F-Prot but then again I
> rarely use Win 3.1 these days. Here's a link to F-Prot
> for DOS:
> http://www.f-secure.com/download-purchase/tools.html

I have experience with F-Prot, and I strongly recommend it.

F-Prot is free for private non-commercial use. It is basically a DOS
program although works fine with Windows9x.
There is no real-time scanning, only on-demand scanning. No
installation, besides extracting the files from the zip file to a dedicated
directory. The program itself is updated about once in three weeks. The
virus data files (3 files) are much more frequently.
There are three virus definition files which should be downloaded and
extracted (to the dedicated directory) once in a while: sign.def,
sign2.def, and macro.def. See: ftp://ftp.complex.is for more.
(I'm saying this bbecause it is not clear from the files themselves about
the existance of updates to the virus definitions).

Uzi
http://members.iol.co.il/uzip/

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>