Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 19:49:53 -0400
Dear Folks:
I still have not solved my problem with the solid black lines that print horizontally across my text in certain spots.  I try to get rid of them, but they still print.  I can't delete them because when I try to highlight them, they jump away from the highlighted area.  I think they have something to do with page breaks, as they occurred after I put in some forced page breaks.  I have tried to clear all breaks, but it doesn't seem to help.  Please, help me get these black lines not to print.   I tried to show you a sample, but, in the email, the black lines did not print.
I am using windows XP Home Edition 2002.  My printer is an  HP PSC 1400 SERIES, but these lines print on any printer.  I am printing from Windows Word.

I believe this is a simple software situation, and I do not know how to solve it.   I believe I simply do not know what buttons to punch to clear this problem.
Thank you,  Marty RicKard

                       http://freepctech.com/rode