Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 10:16:16 -0800
Thank you to all that responded to my post regarding Avast! whitespace
warning. Based on the feedback, I did some further research and found that
the trigger was when there were more than 5 spaces in the subject line. I
have purposely place 10 spaces in the subject of this post so that if you
have this setting with Avast, this message will trigger it.

There are two places in Avast! Where the whitespace setting can be
customized. One is in the general "Internet Mail" area, and the other is
specific to "Outlook/Exchange". If any of you need to make these changes,
these are the places to do it.

Hope this helps.

Peter