Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"David R. Enberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 07:40:02 -0400
Yes, you need to run the install program on every machine you want it
on.

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rich McAllister
Sent: Sunday, August 08, 2004 8:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Spybot software

Good Morning ;

Can anyone give me some help with this...
I downloaded a free version (although i probably will donate to the
cause...looks like an awsome program) of Spybot. I installed it on 1 of
my desktop machines running windows xp pro, and ran it....it worked
great..... I want to put it onto a CD and utilize it to check my laptop,
and other machines..... When  I ran it from the CD on one of my other
Desktop machines also running Windows XP Pro it did the scan fine, and
appeared to work but gave me some unable to find file messages when I
was running the Fix Problems portion....I was not sure if this is
related to the fact that I installed spybot on one machine and just
copied the installed directory to the CD....Do you actually have to run
the installation on each machine you want to use it on?

Also please let me know what you think of this application, and if you
use other programs for cleaning up your pc's.

Thanks for all your help
Rich

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml