Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Farrington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2008 20:53:34 -1000
I just had this happen to me. I am using Word 2003 with all the update.
I am connected to high speed Internet. When I clicked on the file to
open it Word ask me to install Word 2007 conversion pack. It was 25 mbs
big but in a few seconds I was able to view the file. I hope this helps.
Perhaps you can contact or order the conversion pack from Microsoft
instead of downloading it. I wish the best for you. Oh, I should add
that the conversion pack also allowed me to view Excel 2007.

--
           David Farrington

"Sharing God's Vision and Provisions"

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!