Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 2009 09:31:55 -0700
Use the left mouse button to grab the entire toolbar and drag it back to
where it was. You may have to experiment to find out exactly where to
"grab" it.
Rt-click the taskbar/properties, uncheck the box that talks about
"Stacking", or maybe it's "grouping"  similar buttons.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] ? - Start Button
From: "Lewis C. Emerson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, December 13, 2009 5:03 pm
To: [log in to unmask]

I'm a bit embarrassed to ask a question that probably has a very simple
answer, but..... I use an Acer Aspire 3000 laptop with Windows XP Pro
and am accustomed to seeing the Start Button at the bottom left corner
of the screen. Today it appeared at the upper right corner. The only
instructions I could find at Microsoft's support website for moving it
back were for Windows 95 and they were details requiring things like
pressing ESC and ALT simultaneously. I cannot imagine it's that
complicated for Windows XP. It obviously moved due to something I did
inadvertinly when I last used the computer.
I called Microsoft's help line and talked to a lady who tried to talk me
through it, but nothing she suggested helped. It was that she either
didn't know, or that I didn't understand her version of English. After
wasting her and my time she told me to just call Acer. They probably
would laugh too. Oh yes, the icons in the system tray, instead of being
on one line, are now stacked one on top of the other. I've never seen
this strange arrangement before either.
I can use the machine like this with no big problems, but something
simple happened to cause this, so something simple should get things
back to normal.
Suggestions(?) and TIA.
lemerson

 http://freepctech.com/rode