Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"David R. Enberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 07:55:03 -0400
Check your formatting options for your email, and make sure it is not
set to HTML....could be why all your email is coming in as web page
format.

Dave Enberg

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steve & Ruth Born
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 11:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Outlook Express

My hard driver crashed a couple of weeks ago, have been working on
trying to
get things back to the way we had and liked before,   first thing is the
email problems. When we receive email, like from Yahoo weather, ebay
questions, and even junk mail, they are always in an attachment. There
will be some in the words in the normal letter box, but most of it under
the attachment. I know its something I don't have set up right. My
husband checks the email  at work and they come normal to him, full
view. .  the attachment symbol is not the paper clip, or envelope
symbol, it looks more like a internet explorer symbol. I sure hope
someone can help, just joined today, my first question, and sure it will
not be my last.

Thank you
Ruth Born

              The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
              to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal