Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 08:02:37 -0800
Do you per chance have MacAfee antivirus installed? I had a similar problem
with some other applications. By replacing the antivirus with the Norton
product, the problems went away. If you do have some antivirus running, try
disabling it and see what happens.

Another possibility is that some component of office is located on a
marginal area of the hard disk and you are getting many read errors in
occurs, but there will be a slowdown. Just some ideas. If it is the hard
disk, you could try doing a disk check (spinrite comes to mind, but you
could first try scandisk). Good luck.

Peter Shkabara
http://gocolumbia.org/shkabarap <http://gocolumbia.org/shkabarap>