Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2007 10:46:56 -0800
Rob,

Others on this list will have given the same advice, which is to go with
neither. I was a Norton's antivirus users for quite some time (at that time
I did prefer it to McAfee)  and then encountered serious compatibility
problems following an upgrade. I switched to AVG, and have used it ever
since. I find it reliable, fast, completely trouble-free, and of course
free of cost. Avast comes with similar strong recommendations; go with either.

Don't forget to completely uninstall your existing antivirus software
before installing any new one. In my case this did involve editing the
registry to remove the last traces of Norton's; leaving them in the
registry did create small continuing problems.

Cheers -  = Cheeta Gauba / [log in to unmask]

At 10:44 PM 3/2/2007 -0500, Robert Citkowitz wrote:
>My McAffee update is making me choose between the two.
>Could folks help with reasons two choose one or the other?
>Rob

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>