Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Hachmeyer, Mr. Paul S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2014 23:12:32 +0000
David,

I came across these in a web search - 'ipad 3g phone pad' .  Maybe one will help.

Paul

http://cydiablog.com/4940/mobile-phone-calls-on-ipad-with-acdtelepad/

http://www.labnol.org/software/make-phone-calls-on-ipad/19561/

.

A few utube videos are using skype on the ipad to make calls.  Not sure if that's an option for you.

Paul Hachmeyer