Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Thomas H. Handel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2008 10:08:44 -0500
brian+skingley <[log in to unmask]> asked about an Inability to read
PCBUILD/PCLIST

Hi Brian,

	I didn't follow quite all of your symptom descriptions, but what I
did follow sounds similar/possibly related to a problem I had fairly
recently.  I won't bore you with the details, but in a nutshell:  While
using Outlook, I could not open email's that were sent to me as attachments
to other emails (little envelope icon in the "Attachment" bar at top of the
primary message).  The primary email would open fine, but the attachment to
it, which was itself an email message, would not open.

	Once again, I'll spare you the details, but after much travail, I
discovered that the real problem was not Outlook at all, but one of the
newer versions of Google Desktop that I was running.  Rolling back to an
earlier version of Google Desktop (I'm now running Google Desktop
5.1.0707.23222-en-pb) solved the problem completely.  In conversation with
Google, they claim that the problem has been fixed in the most recent
updates, but I haven't tried them yet.

	So, if I was you and if you're in fact running Google Desktop, I'd
first try to update to the most recent version and see if that solves it.
Failing that, I'd get a copy of the earlier version (5.1, available at:

	http://www.filehippo.com/download_google_desktop_search/

see "old versions" list on right of that page).

Good luck,

Tom.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:50 AM