Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 10:14:03 -0700
Hi Mick,

The second item is easy. In the database, go to the menu and select
Tools/Startup - there will be a "Display Form/Page" item where you may
choose the form that you want to run whenever you open the database.

Item one is a bit harder and I am not sure if it can be covered reasonably
on the list. Perhaps others may have some sample code to give you. The
basics of what you want is to pop up an input box or a form with a text
input field. Using the text that was entered, you will need to run a
FindNext method on the table by using a form linked to the table, or create
a recordset. This is where it gets confusing, and I will need to stop. At
least it gives you a starting point for learning more, I hope.

Peter Shkabara
http://pesh.what.cc