Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ron Taus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 09:14:05 -0600
FineReader 5.0 from ABBYY Software does the job well.
Low error rate, works around graphic images, and Saves
text in:  MS Word, MS Excel, Word Pro, WordPerfect,
Star Writer, HTML, PDF, RTF, DOC, XLS, DBF, CSV,
and TXT formats. About $30 USD for the Home Edition
which recognizes 12 languages.  Worth a look.
http://www.abbyy.com/
Best Regards,
Ron Taus

> Date:    Mon, 24 Mar 2003 06:56:08 -0000
> From:    Tony Beckett <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: OCR from the screen.
>
> . . .OCR program that I can use directly on graphic files . . .

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml