Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2007 02:34:29 EST
I had the same thing happen to me some time ago. It bothered me for a  while,
but there is an explanation. This will happen if some program that  used to
be in the system32 folder is no longer there, but it is still  included in
some startup sequence. Check for programs in the Startup folder  and in the
Run section of your registry. The easiest way to cover all of this  is to use
a free program called AutoRuns. It was originally from  Sysinternals, but is
now owned by Microsoft. You can get it  at:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/utilities/autoruns.mspx

Hope  this solves your problem. It pestered me for quite a while before I
figured  it out. Good luck.

Peter

Hi there Peter:

I downloaded that AutoRun thing, but for the life of me, I cannot  find the
one that has this ctfmon.exe on it.  The whole  thing says,
C:\Windows\System32\ctfmon.exe\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run.   And this is the one that
is aways comes back on even after I have unchecked  it .

Now there is one that says, MsConfig in the AutoRun thing, (along  with my
spysweeper and anti-virus thing),  But if I  uncheck McConfig, will I be able to
get to it by going to Start, Run,  typing in msconfig then on to my start up
tab.  Cause I always am looking  in my start up to see if things have changed
in there for some reason or  other.   Or do I uncheck the MsConfig one?
Harriet

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>