Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dean Kiley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 08:50:03 -0600
Emie,

After running all those worms through the Symantec web site, the first three
are "easy removal" but the last two are not. The resulting damage caused by
the combination may have damaged Windows enough to require a format and
reload. I guess rather than spending countless hours on repairs, I believe I
would personally just format and reinstall Windows and set before she picks
up her notebook, set her up with a trial version of NAV or something similar
to demonstrate how important an AV program really is.

Good luck, HTH

Dean Kiley

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml