Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Chris Louth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jun 1998 15:30:35 -0700
If you use Windows 95, like most of use, you can simply stop
file-sharing from being used. If you are on two networks (ie, internet
and home LAN) unbind everything but TCP/IP from your internet NIC. This
will put you in the same situation as someone just using a regular
dial-up connection. Also, if you share files on your local LAN, be sure
to set up passwords for shared directories!

--
Chris Louth - [log in to unmask] - Omegan Adept Dragon -=UDIC=-
ICQ UIN: 1553228          _\|/_  S'imr-Li on UO Pacific