Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Reuven MailandNews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 19:47:53 -0500
Try this link:
http://home.netscape.com/computing/download/index.html?cp=hom02x4

I find Netscape overall better and faster choice.

Reuven Freuman

----- Original Message -----
From: Kathleen Hammond <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2000 5:24 PM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Outlook Express repeating messages

> Thanks for your suggestions.  I ended up un-installing OE and before
re-installing retrieved my mail directly from my ISP.  I am now considering
using NETSCAPE for my email; is there a free download online of it?  I use
Explorer as my browser and understand the two are compatible, but haven't
found a place online to access NETSCAPE.
> Again, thanks for you help.
> Kathleen Hammond

> From:         Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
> Date:         Thu, 3 Feb 2000 13:43:55 -0500
>
> >I believe the symptoms you are having are related to the description
> in your "second" post to the group.
> When your mail program attempts to "get" your mail, and can only "get"
> a part of it, it does not properly update what you have already received.
> SO... The next time, it just (happily) sends (some of) it again.
> Part of the solution will be to successfully complete picking up your
mail.
> I had this problem in MSOE v4, which is what you use.
> AS far as completing a mail pick-up? You may have to un-install/re-install
> Outlook Express.           Rick Glazier

Express)
> > from sending me 8-10 duplicates of every message I receive.
> > This began yesterday, I rebooted but it is doing it again today.  I've
tried
> > deleting the multiples and it resends the same ones in multiples.
>
>                 PCSOFT mailing list is brought to you by:
>                          The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
>                   http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org
>
>                 PCSOFT mailing list is brought to you by:
>                          The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
>                   http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>