Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Farnham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 02:22:32 -0500
Earl Truss wrote:

> I've also seen this problem, but it only happened once on my home PC.  I
> asked here about it and only a few people said they had seen it, but they
> thought it was a software problem.  No one had any hints on how to keep it
> from happening again.
>
> ----------
> > From: Jorge Ocasio <[log in to unmask]>
> > Subject: [PCSOFT] System Clock Problem
> > Date: Monday, March 09, 1998 3:31 PM
> >
> > I have an old PC that I have been upgrading and tweaking for a couple of
> > years, recently it started giving me the following problem.  Every so
> > often, about once every 1 or 2 weeks, the system clock would jump ahead
> 100
> > years, causing some of my apps (especially Eudora) to misbehave.
> Thinking
> > that the battery was dying, I replaced it.  The problem still occurs.
i encounter the same problem when my sons play Lords of the realm II and
do not reboot it after they are done.  Somehow the playdates interfere
with the system clock. When I was running 3.11, I added the DATE
statement to the autoexec.bat file. It would stop the load until I
pressed a key to verify the DATE was correct. I have seen it only twice
since going to WIN95.. HTH
Joe Farnham