Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 17:53:14 -0800
A few years ago, the college I worked at used Cytrix to allow our computers
to access the database. This essentially gave our computer a virtual
terminal to view operations on the database server. This made the database
operation quite fast and did not tie up the network with extra database
traffic.

My question to the list is: what would be the recommended software to do so
today when the database is on a Windows 2003 server and the clients are
Windows XP Pro?  I know that XP includes remote administration, but I don't
know if that is a good way to go. The ultimate intent is to connect remotely
over a DSL line at both ends.

Thank you for any input and suggestions. I know how to do it, I am looking
for recommendations on how to do it better.

Peter

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!