Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doyle Hirsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 18:00:30 GMT
Joseph,

Windows ME is built on the Windows 95 kernel, and as such has the same sysem
memory problems afflicting all on Windows 9xx, particularly the annoying
memory leaks. If you are thinking of upgrading to ME, my advice is the same
as for Windows 9xx: run MSConfig - click on Startup - and uncheck as many
programs as you can get away with to keep them from running in the
background. I beta tested ME for 8 months and found no improvement in system
memeory over Windows 95. Go to Windows 2000 if you
want real progress.