Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ian Carmichael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 20:59:34 -0500
You know this is weird; I just did a show in CA; had to utilize a SIIG, and
found that the boot disk (which was still in the drive) was also infected
with the NYB virus.  Mcafee cleaned it up.  Now here's the weird part: this
disk was part of an exhibit that was recently installed elsewhere, then
shipped directly to the Long Beach exhibition center (with disk still in
the drive).  My question is, how come no one had the same problem with the
virus?