Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Brian L. Sanburn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 00:47:45 -0600
Pat,

        Go to the "Menu Bar" and click on Tools/Address Book.  Click on the
"header" for the "Name" column until they come up in the order you want
(ascending/last & first name, descending/last & first name, ascending/first
& last name and descending/first & last name.)

        Hth.

        Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Kung, M. Patricia
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2000 5:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Microsoft Outlook

When you are creating a new e-mail message and you click on the To: button
you get a list of people in your contact list (if it is the default list).
How can I get it to display Last name, First name?  They display that way if
I am looking at the Global list.  I have had this questions several times.
Thanks for any help you can give.

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org