Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2010 19:27:36 -0700
Boot from the Win7 disk and run a startup repair:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/features/startup-repair

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] Restore problem
From: lswpubrw <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, June 24, 2010 9:13 am
To: [log in to unmask]

I'm running W7 upgrade on an HP E9180T. Last night I inadvertently shut
off the computer by switch when I didn't realize it was still updating a
big download from MS. Now when I turn the computer on I get the chkdisk
message saying some files may be corrupted. Then it says it can't do
chdsk because those files have a problem. It tells me to run Restore
which I have for before this event but restore won't run without first
running chkdsk. So I appear to be unable to run a restore. Is there a
way around this short of reinstalling W7 which was an upgrade on top of
Vista?

Bob Warasila

 Digest mode - visit our web site:
 http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml