Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kshitiz Chandra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 14:14:43 +0800
Hi,
        This is my first time to use Linux.I installed RH 7.0 after much struggle
and  while I was trying to configure it this problem appeared.
        I  tried to play CD but it didn't play instead a message  appeared  and
asked me to configure the sound card.
         I tried to configure the sound card.Everything went alright till I
was asked to hit enter to listen to the sample sound.And then .....nothing
happened.My computer froze.Screen was RH 7.0 installation screen.....blue
background with black borders.Nothing appeared on the screen and no sample
sound.I waited for twenty mins.Nothing happened.I rebooted  the computer
hitting reset.RH  7.0 was loaded but when it reached the line (see below )
computer halted....no matter how long I waited.

Finding module dependencies :                                       [OK]

My motherboard :  Abit VA6
My sound card as detected on auto probe by RH : VIA Technologies | VT82C686
[Apollo Super AC 97/Audio]

I think the Sound card came as built-in and I loaded the driver from the CD
provided for the motherboard.

How can I solve this problem ?Do I have to reinstall RH 7.0 ?

I did a bit of searching and came up with a page that provides an updated
driver VIA 82Cxxx.URL is
  http://ftp1.sourceforge.net/gkernel/via82cxxx-1.1.14b.tar.gz .Nothing's
written in the Release note.So I couldn't figure out if that was the
solution for me .

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>