Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Karl Gottshalk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 06:44:31 -0500
The easiest way I have found to get rid of a file like this is from DOS. If
it has a  dash for the first file letter you can "ren  -*.* to temp.tmp"
or whatever you want for a destination file name. If that doesn't work, you
can temporarily move all the other files out of the directory,  then "ren
*.* temp.tmp"  to rename the file. Once renamed,  it is easily deleted.

>The only problem I have now is --- I have a file in a subdirectory that
>is zero bytes
>and  DOS reports it is not there, with NO filename. In Win95a explorer,
>it shows dots and dashes.
>Anybody have some undocumented "unconditional" switches for getting rid
>of this?
>OR, (since re-doing the system is not an easy possibility) can "it" just
>stay there?

Karl Gottshalk
the Computer Man
in Beautiful Camden, ME USA