Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 16:34:30 -0700
1.  Open Office is an alternative to Microsoft Office, written in Java
(which is a Sun product which hasn't been shipping with Windows lately,
althought their settlement this week might reverse that...).  You're not
going to be downloading it from anywhere in the microsoft.com domain!

2.  The particular item you've found is a tool for programmers trying to
migrate source code from one programming language to another.  You do not
need to have the source code to run a program, including Open Office.

  So the basic answer is "No, this is neither Open Office NOR anything you
will need in order to run Open Office."

David Gillett

                       http://freepctech.com/rode