Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
tannis zamora <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 00:28:57 -0600
Hi Carroll,

Well I went to Texram and found that my system BIOS was discontinued.  The
diagnostics I ran with Sandra told me my BIOS was OLD.

So I updated it and when it came time to reboot my instructions were

8. "Upon rebooting, enter the CMOS and choose the item"Load Setup Default"
changes then reboot.  This is to ensure the BIOS is properly reset.  Problems
could result if this step is ignored."

Okay my question is this.  How do I "ENTER THE CMOS".   thank you for all of your
help. tannis zamora

                       http://freepctech.com/rode