Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob McEwan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 19:54:57 -0000
Listers,
   I've just down loaded Zone Alarm, a security programme from
zonelabs.com. When I ran it for the first time it seemed fine and
after some time popped up a warning that an IP 216.205.30.194 was
trying to get into my machine. What I am wondering is what I should
do now? I've pinged the IP and have an address which says it is a
virtual directory to which I have no access.
 I seem to remember seeing an address where one can refer
spammers,what to do about hackers?
 I am stand alone with a dial up connection for which I pay by the
minute so that I do not spend too long on line which makes me wonder
at being targeted.
Grateful for advice...............

Bob McEwan
  Banjul,